We believe that every program should be high quality fun and improve your overall health and wellness. Zumba does that and more! This is a great activity for any participant of any athletic ability. Zumba will strengthen your abilities by increasing cardio, endurance, and stamina in order for you to create a healthier lifestyle.
Zumba Program Offerings:
Instructors: Kim Sanchez
2) Zumba Resolution (60 Min - 8 Week Program)
- $40: 8-weeks, 8 classes
- Tuesdays 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- May 8- June 26
- Floyd Gwin Community Center, 1015 N County Road W.
- Adult Co-Ed (18-years or older)
- Instructors: Kim Sanchez
* Prorated amount will be on the registration page each week, or drop-in each week.
* Register online and save time at check-in!
- Parks Admin Office, 1100 W. 42nd St.
- Online Registration: Click Here
- 8-Week Class too much? Want to try just one? Drop-In's are welcome.
- Drop-In On-Site - $10 per class (8-week session only)
- Drop-In's will register on-site (until full)
What do I need to bring?
- Items you need to bring:
- Comfortable clothes - Recommended: yoga pants, fitted or comfortable shirts
For more information, please contact us!