The City of Odessa Parks & Recreation Department would like to invite all fathers to take their daughter on a magical evening right here in Odessa. The Seventh Annual Daddy Daughter Dance will be sure to amaze not only you, but your little princess too. There will be dancing, appetizers, a formal photo area and much more! Dance the night away with your favorite little princess(es) this summer! One night only!! Tickets will sell out fast! Don't be the dad who gets left out!!
Theme: Diamonds and Pearls Ball. What a glamorous evening it will be!
Location: The Rose Building 415 Grant St, Odessa
Encouraged Ages & Times:
- DANCE A: K-4th Grade - 4pm to 6pm*
- DANCE B: 5th Grade - Teen 7pm to 9pm*
Ages up to teen age. *These ages and times are just encouraged or suggested, not mandatory. If you have more than one daughter spanning both age groups, you are welcome to attend one dance altogether, or purchase separate tickets for each couple per dance.
No mothers allowed, no exceptions. The same rule applies for the Mother Son Dance - as the fathers are not allowed for that event. If there are any questions to this rule, please contact us.
Attire: Ballroom dress and fancy suits or other costumes are encouraged. If no costume, at least semi-formal attire. Violent accessories/props will NOT be permitted.
Tickets: Tickets will be on sale starting Tuesday April 2nd. You must have a ticket to get in.
Price & Location:
- Tickets are available Online & at the Parks Office.
- Parks Office: 1100 W. 42ND ST. Odessa, 79764
- Online Registration
- Remember to click on the "A" or "B" referring to which dance time you want. There will be two dances, two different times. Click the appropriate link.
- Free portraits will be taken at the Dance. More details to come!
|Stay in the Know! LIKE our Pages today.|
Parks and Recreation
1100 W. 42nd Street
Odessa, TX 79764
Phone: (432) 368-3548