We believe that every program should be high quality fun and improve your overall health and wellness. Yoga does that and more! This is a great activity for any participant of any athletic ability. Yoga will strengthen your abilities by increasing flexibility, endurance, and focus in order for you to create a healthier lifestyle.
Yoga Program Offerings:
Instructors: @RomingYoga - Chelsea and Nancy
2) Flow Yoga Resolution (60 Min - 8 Week Program)
- $80: 8-weeks, 16 classes
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- March 13- May 3rd
- Lawndale Park Community Center, 9201 Rainbow Dr.
- Adult Co-Ed (18-years or older)
- Instructors: @RomingYoga - Chelsea and Nancy
* Prorated amount will be on the registration page each week, or drop-in each week.
* Register online and save time at check-in!
- Parks Admin Office, 1100 W. 42nd St.
- Online Registration: Click Here
- 8-Week Class too much? Want to try just one? Drop-In's are welcome.
- Drop-In On-Site - $10 per class (8-week session only)
- Drop-In's will register on-site (until full)
What do I need to bring?
- Items you need to bring:
- Yoga Mat or other comfortable/soft mat to exercise on
- Comfortable clothes - Recommended: yoga pants, fitted or comfortable shirts
- Blocks and Straps (optional, but great to have)
What is Flow Yoga?
Flow yoga is a term given to a style of yoga where the practitioner moves from one pose to the next and the class, or practice, becomes almost like a dance. Generally, each movement in to or out of a posture is made on an inhalation or exhalation, so the yoga unites the breath with the movement in a choreographed sequence. The flowing movements may be combined with some longer holds of certain postures. Flow yoga is also called Vinyasa Flow yoga. (Source: Yogapedia.com)
For more information, please contact us!