Pet Splash 2017
Sherwood Aquatic Center - 4520 N. Dixie Blvd.
Pet Splash is a day for our best friends.... On the last day of pool season, we will close the pool to the general public then reopen it for the dogs and their owners. There will be music, giveaways, contests, free watermelon and more!
Join us as we celebrate our 12th Anniversary of splashing fun with our furry friends. Come out representing the best West Texas has to offer and win some cool prizes!
Cost for Pet Splash is the FREE!
*Must be accompanied by dog - closed to public swim.
** Proof of Current K9 Vaccination is Required **
Special thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
Cindy Beason - The Real Estate Group
Enter your furry friend with your best West Texas Swag! There will be three categories to win great prizes!
- Best Trick & Personality
- Pet/Owner Look-a-Like
- Owner/Dog Crazy Dance Off
Rules for Petsplash:
- Leash must used on dog once outside of the pool.
- Dogs must be at least six months of age.
- Must bring proof of current rabies vaccine on the day of the event. *2017* rabies tag or proof of rabies shot accepted. Dogs without current proof of rabies vaccination WILL NOT be allowed in the event.
- Dog must be accompanied by a person 18 years or older. Children may participate with their dogs if accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- No more than one dog per person.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome. Dogs must be leashed when not in the pool.
- No female dogs in season/heat allowed.
- Aggressive dogs will not be permitted to participate. Out of control dogs or dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must leave the park immediately.
- Owners must clean up after accidents.
- People may swim with their dogs at their own risk.
|Stay in the Know! LIKE our Pages today.|
Parks and Recreation
1100 W. 42nd Street
Odessa, TX 79761
Phone: (432) 368-3548