Floyd Gwin Park
Parks at a Glance
Park Hours: 6:00am - 11:00pm
Click on address to view map
Reserve a Pavilion, Community Center, or Court today! - Click Here
Full List of Parks & Amenities - Click Here
Exercise paved trail system is a highlight because of the unique concentration of wild flowers and foliage.
- Memorial Gardens Park Trail (1 mile around pond or 1.3 full trail)
- Freedom Park Trail (.2 miles)
- Comanche Trails Park Trail (3.5 miles)
- Lawndale Park Trail (.4 miles)
- San Jacinto Park Trail (.5 miles)
- Sherwood Park (1.2 miles)
Including Mountain Bike Trail (Billy Hext Rd & Eastridge Rd.) - **restricted to only PBBA members**
Fishing Pond can be located at Comanche Trail Park, south of I-20.
- Anyone younger than 17 does not need a fishing license.
- Anyone older than 17, needs a fishing license. Fishing licenses may be obtained through the following outlets:
- Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) - Click Here
Disc Golf Courses
Home to multiple West Texas Disc Golf courses at McKinney Park and Comanche Trail Park South & West. These courses are free and open to the public.
Article 1-13-3(b): It shall be unlawful for any person or group to be in any public park between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Moreover, it shall be unlawful for any person or group to have any motorized vehicle in any public park during hours in which such parks are closed to public use. Such curfew and restrictions shall apply to the park area proper and any parking lot of the park adjacent to park grounds.