Below are forms and permits required by the City of Odessa Parks & Recreation Department for use by the public on City Property. If you have any questions about these forms and their intended purpose, please call the Parks & Recreation Department at (432)368-3548.
Recreation & Athletics Forms:
Special Event Permits:
- Parks Usage - Special Event Application [PDF]
- Parks Usage - Special Event Policies & Procedures [PDF]
- Police Special Event Application [PDF] - needed for any Parade, Amplified Sound or Street Blockage.
- Vehicle Permit Form [PDF] - needed for Food Vendors or Other Vehicles Requesting Park Access
- Ector County Health Department Food Vendor Approval List (Must Haves) [PDF]
Parks and Recreation
1100 W. 42nd Street
Odessa, TX 79764
Phone: (432) 368-3548